Английский язык. Проверьте, пожалуйста, грамотность. vol 2 =
1) Mr.Petrov lives in Moscow.
Does Mr.Petrov live in Moscow?
2) My sister’s friend works at an office.
Does My sister’s friend work at an office?
4) These engineers often send letters to our firm.
Do these engineers often send letters to our firm?
2) We’ve got offices [in different cities.]
Where have we got offices?
3) Mr. Petrov meets [customers] every day.
Whom does Mr. Petrov meet every day?
4) [Our managers] usually come to the office [at 9 in the morning.]
Who usually comes to the office at 9 in the morning?
When do our managers come to the office?
5) We [often] stay in the office all day.
How often do we stay in the office all day?
6) [Our people] are always very busy.
Who is always very busy?
7) Our secretary usually makes [coffee] in the morning.
What does our secretary usually make in the morning?
8) I seldom send [letters] to his firm.
What do I seldom send to his firm?
9) [We] prepare different [documents] for the talks.
Who prepares different documents for the talks?
What do we prepare for the talks?
10) My friend speaks German [well.]
How does my friend speak German?
3) My daughter reads many books in English, because she wants to know English better.
5) He has got only a few friends. He does not go out much.
3) Why are you still typing the letter? It’s time to finish it.
7) What’s funny? Why are you laughing?
10) We speak English much. We usually write and read.
X. Заполните пропуски, используя местоимения some, any, no:
1) They haven’t got some visitors today.
3) I want to wash my hair. Is there any shampoo?